8of 8
  • 18 messages
  • June 15, 2013 10:24
June 15, 2013 10:24

hello catalog

I'm really struggling with creating the shipping prices from Belgium.

in the netherlands different criteria are maintained than in belgium .

For example, Sweden in the Netherlands falls under Europe and that costs 25 euros for a package of BVB 10 kg, but in Belgium this falls under the heading

" europ 2 " and that quickly costs 48.60 euros ?

For example, with us it is subdivided into

1) the neighboring countries

2) rest of the european union 2

3) rest of europe 3 + mediterranean and the US

4) rest of the world 4

because there are so many differences it is difficult to find the correct shipping price in a cavel.

do you have a solution for that , so that we do not have a problem with the buyer regarding the shipping price in the event of a sale of an object abroad .

mvg , bizarredisk

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 2,917 messages
  • June 15, 2013 11:29
added
prices
reviews
You provide the solution in the list yourself, which will be the same for every shipment from Begie.The only thing that can be a problem multiple lots together in 1 shipment weight is different and maybe size but in the end the rates are standard
Show original message
  • 27 messages
  • June 16, 2013 15:49

Simply send via DPD classic, which means that a package from Belgium to the Netherlands or Luxembourg of a maximum of 10 kilos costs only 9.95 euros and the rest of Europe and this is Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estandan, Finland, France, Great Britain, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic & Sweden only costs 19.95 euros. this with a maximum length of 120 cm (shortest plus longest side together).

Do not know the rates of TNT courier service in Belgium from outside only those to the Netherlands as they have almost exactly the same but it costs 9.99 euros for that package to the Netherlands with the same conditions. but via their site for non-companies you should find it ok.

So much cheaper than Bpost or taxie post these two that I know.

Both also provide a trace code so that there is a certain security for both the buyer and the seller that it has been sent or for the seller that it has been delivered.

Have already sent a lot via both packages at that price and never had any problems.

What I still find strange is when we send a package of almost 10 kilos to the Netherlands from Belgium with TNT, it only costs us 9.99 euros, but costs around 25 euros in the reverse direction. while it is the same route plus the same company as it is both via TNT in the opposite direction.

Perhaps someone from the Netherlands has a solution for how this is possible.

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 5,313 messages
  • June 16, 2013 17:40
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Someone from the Netherlands may have a solution for how that is possible.

This is due to the lack of competition. TNT is often the only parcel service that can be reached, especially outside the major cities in the Netherlands. Fortunately, more and more alternatives are gradually appearing on the market, but shipping abroad remains alarmingly expensive for the time being.

Show original message
  • 18 messages
  • June 16, 2013 19:48
June 16, 2013 19:48

but how does DPD work, ok suppose I have to go to a pick-up or drop-off point of DPD to return the parcel, or will they be picked up?

Show original message
  • 27 messages
  • June 16, 2013 20:42

DPD works via newsagents or petrol stations where there is usually also a delivery point for TNT parcel service or Kialia delivery point.

For DPD you can find all data, also delivery points via their site and this is www.dpd.be/parcelshop . for the Netherlands there is a similar site from DPD that I know but the prices are more expensive than in Belgium.

You can find the drop-off points in your area via their site plus all the information that I have already listed plus I'm not sure, but a shipment via their insurance is also possible for free up to 500 euros, but you will find that on their site because it also from another courier service it can be insured for free.

you just have to write the delivery address plus sender address on the package and pay on the spot that I know because they will put a label on it and give you about 1/3 of that label with trace code.

I once accidentally ended up on the Dutch site, so I know that these also exist in the Netherlands, but it was just over 14 euros with the same conditions.

Show original message
  • 18 messages
  • June 17, 2013 03:56
June 17, 2013 03:56

All very interesting, I will go after that, a better shipping price is of course a better selling point.

thanks for all the info

Show original message
  • 88 messages
  • June 19, 2013 23:16
added
prices

Unfortunately I have experience with losing parcels at the DPD and the TNT and it must be said that your package is very difficult to reimburse by the DPD, they offer you a few euros per kilo in case of loss and want to see a purchase invoice, which is difficult with 2nd hand comics.

The TNT simply pays out the standard amount if you use track and trace (max € 500), you must demonstrate the value but a sales invoice from Catawiki is good enough.

Show original message
8of 8