6of 6
  • 3 messages
  • May 16, 2013 15:31
prices
May 16, 2013 15:31

Is there an option to report this?

Soon I will squeeze a week or 2/3 in between and no lots can be sent. Is there anything that allows me to inform the buyer / catawiki of a lot?

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue administrator
  • 2,412 messages
  • May 16, 2013 16:29
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Soon I will be squeezing 2/3 of them in between

I assume you will come back after that and not run away;)! (Unfortunately, I recently also read messages from sellers who left with the northern sun and do not return. That does not apply to you, but had to report it anyway).

You can temporarily close your shop by going to My Shop and then click Shop Settings on the left. Go down a bit and it says Temporarily close shop in gray (in capital letters, but I hate that). Click on it and check the box temporarily close. You can even post a statement there in various languages (where did French actually go?). You only have to reopen your shop yourself by unchecking the box.

If all goes well, you will have received a message from CataWiki with the details of the buyer when an auction ends (think me, I haven't done it myself yet) or only when he has paid. Then you can inform the buyer yourself that it is not unwilling that you do not respond, because some buyers have very little patience.

Show original message
  • 3 messages
  • May 16, 2013 18:21
prices
May 16, 2013 18:21

ok, and what about the auction. something has been auctioned, but not paid yet. I can't possibly send it if I'm not there, right? mss with a holiday check mark, so that the auctioneers are also aware of this ????

Show original message
  • 431 messages
  • May 16, 2013 19:15
May 16, 2013 19:15

ok, and some at the auction. something has been auctioned, but not paid yet. I can't possibly send it if I'm not there, right? mss with a holiday check mark, so that the auctioneers are also aware of this ????

The number of auction providers is far too large to keep up with this. What we say to providers who ask us such a question is: Start the title of your lots with (### Do not place xx / xx to xx / xx ###. This allows the auctioneers to see this immediately when screening one lot.

Show original message
  • 3 messages
  • May 17, 2013 07:38
prices
May 17, 2013 07:38

ah, ok. For the lots that have not yet been auctioned or planted, I can still do that, but for those that have been auctioned and not yet paid: if the payment falls within my holiday, the buyer will have to wait a while, right?

Show original message
  • 1,193 messages
  • May 18, 2013 00:26
added
prices

@ tim

I think that is yes

but experience learn if they do not pay within 1 week they pay never

Show original message
6of 6